Saturday, February 9, 2008

Another week passes by ...

Mona finished a round of chemo yesterday. She had no side effects, thus far. She did lose another half pound, but the vet says that isn't a concern. The plan is for a week of rest and then she starts oral treatment. In four weeks, she returns for injectable chemo and we see what happens.

Her appetite was good today. She had green beans and kibble for breakfast, a kong with roast beef and cream cheese for her midday snack and then kibble with yogurt for her supper. I gave her a forbidden processed stuffed treat this evening.

I also discovered a down side to the veggies when I went out to give the yard a very overdue scoop ... nothing says fun like a yard full of undigested lima beans and carrot shreds. Wet. Ewww. I got about 2/3 of the way through the yard when I had to just quit. I'm hoping it all freezes quickly tomorrow. Anything would be an improvement.

So, we are back to our usual routine. Lots of love, good food and more love.

No comments: