Friday, February 1, 2008

Mona 1, George Foreman 0



Earlier in the week, I came home to find that Mona had kidnapped the George Foreman grill from the kitchen counter and tried to bury it in her dog bed. After chewing up the corner.



I am not making this up. I almost had a heart attack when I found it ... my first thought being that she had hurt herself. My second thought (once I found her safe and sound under the table) was that she had hurt the floor. The floor was safe and sound.

What I don't understand is why she chewed on the actual grill and not the little plastic dish. It was neatly set aside on the dog bed. She has never pulled something off the counter like this (except for the odd loaf of bread), certainly never an appliance.

Thank god she doesn't like coffee.

No comments: