Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ana Hangs with Johnny Mac and Gab Bonesso

Tonight was Ana's big night with local celebrities John McIntire and Gab Bonesso. We hung out on the stoop of Hoi Polloi and chatted. She sat on my lap, shivered in fear and slowly made friends with John. She sniffed Gab's shoes a few times, but there wasn't a lot of love going on there.

I worry that Ana is making me her person. She cries when I leave her and very much wanted on my lap tonight. Of course, my lap is more ample and generous due to the fat factor so that could be part of the issue. I want Ana to be Ledcat's dog. Tonight is her night to sleep with Ana. I'm kind of glad b/c that dog is like a little rock ... if I'm gonna sleep in the second bedroom, I should get to stretch out.

The boys kind of ignored Ana tonight. That was good. I'm not sure when we are getting to the living room introductions, but stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know Johnny Mac and Gab Bonesso?????

When the talk station was taken off the air and I could no longer listen in to the John McIntyre show every day I was so heartbroken... I am so jealous that Ana got to meet them!!! UGH!!!

It's too early for Ana to REALLY have picked a person. She'll be fine, just don't try to compensate for her by pushing her towards Ledcat. *big hugs* to you guys and the boys, who seem to be doing really well. Later!!