Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Gravy with those beans ...

I'm home sick today. I was up all night just not feeling well. I slept in until 10 AM and am trying to rouse myself.

Mona has been a picky eater today. I fed her this morning, but she refused to eat until I put a bit of gravy in with her beans and dogfood. Personally, I think it is the weather. I think the dog's know that something is amiss. They like being outside, but there's an air of uncertainty about them. They know they should be playing in snow and relaxing by the fire. Not sleeping on tile floors to keep cool and comfortable.

All three dogs have been doing this hacking thing that sounds like a cross between clearing their throats and hacking up a hairball. Indigestion? Lack of vacuuming? Too many green beans?

I think it is time for a Kong ...

No comments: