Thursday, January 10, 2008

Squeaky Girl

Mona is laying on our new entryway throw rug squeaking her new tennis ball. She ate a good breakfast and dinner. Had some carrots in her Kong. She did manage to poop over 5 separate puppy pads without overflowing onto the bathroom floor. I'm both impressed and appreciative.

Her energy level is good, but she has been a bit whiny. I don't see any source of discomfort so I hope there's nothing internal going on. She goes in for her third chemotherapy treatment tomorrow. I have to drop her off in the AM. I hate leaving her there all day, but the upside is that she'll have puh-lenty of human company. I'm sending her with a doggie bag. :-)

The rest of the crew is doing well. The boys apparently have allergies. I hope it isn't a cat allergy cause that kind of irony we don't need. :-)

No comments: